NSF INCLUDES Alliances Solicitation (NSF 20-569)
Through this solicitation, NSF INCLUDES will support the establishment and growth of new Alliances that employ a collaborative infrastructure approach to address a critical broadening participation challenge in STEM at scale.
Important Information and Revision Notes
- A letter of intent is required for all proposal submissions and must be submitted via FastLane by the due dates listed above.
- The inclusion of an NSF INCLUDES Design and Development Launch Pilot Project Principal Investigator and/or Co-Principal Investigator is encouraged but not required.
- An NSF INCLUDES Planning Grant is not a prerequisite to submit an Alliance proposal.
- Prior NSF INCLUDES funding is not required to be eligible to submit an Alliance proposal.
Pre-Recorded Informational Webinar
An UPDATED previously recorded informational webinar for the NSF INCLUDES Alliances Solicitation (NSF 20-569) may be viewed here.
NSF INCLUDES National Network
The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub (#1818635) facilitates the activities needed to build and maintain a strong NSF INCLUDES National Network, including communications, capacity building, and efforts aimed at increasing visibility.
The online NSF INCLUDES National Network is open to all interested in improving diversity and inclusion in STEM. Joining the NSF INCLUDES National Network can amplify efforts to realize equity and inclusion in STEM, via:
- Promoting stories about your work with colleagues in STEM professions
- Strengthening your capacity to collect, analyze, and use data for decision-making and continuous learning
- Developing shared definitions for success that are aligned with nationally recognized STEM best practices
- Participating in an online community and affinity groups – where you can learn from peers, learn about conferences, and access resources
Join at http://www.INCLUDESNetwork.org.