NEON O&M Competition Solicitation Update
August 5, 2021
Due to continued uncertainties resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and the delays they have caused in the competition for the management and operations of the National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON), the National Science Foundation (NSF) has released a new solicitation – NSF 21-603. Revisions to the solicitation include
- new deadline dates for submission of Letters of Intent and full proposals;
- revised funding amounts and award start date;
- an updated description of the informational site visits;
- clarified instructions about what should be included in the Facilities, Equipment and Other Resources section of the proposal; and
- updated references to key documents.
If you have any questions, please contact Roland P. Roberts, NEON Operations Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.