The Convergence Accelerator selected 12 topics to further be developed through workshops. Topic submissions were gathered from the Dear Colleague Letter (DCL) NSF-20-061, focused on gathering convergence research topics for FY2021. Below are the final workshop reports.
Chosen Track Topics Aligned to the 2021 Cohort
Two workshop topics were chosen for the 2021 cohort track topics, creating the Networked Blue Economy (Track E) and Trust & Authenticity in Communication Systems (Track F).
- , led by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Award ID: 2035143)
- , led by University of Chicago (Award ID: 2035349)
Past Funded Workshop Topic Reports
- , led by University of Houston (Award ID: 2037573)
- , led by University of Pittsburgh (Award ID: 2035223)
- , led by Boston University (Award ID: 2035346)
- , led by Georgia State University (Award ID: 2035359)
- , led by FPF Education & Innovation Foundation (Award ID: 2035358)
- , led by University of Maryland College Park (Award ID: 2035307)
- , led by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Award ID: 2035215)
- , led by University of Maryland College Park (Award ID: 2035365)
- , led by University of Oklahoma Norman (Award ID: 2035385)
- , led by Quality Education for Minorities Network (Award ID: 2035321)