About the series
Join us Monday, June 13th, 1 – 2pm ET for DEB’s next Virtual Office Hour. Program Officers will provide information on next steps once you have received a NSF award. Representatives from each of the four DEB core programs will be available for questions. To participate, please use the registration link below. Upcoming DEB Virtual Office Hours are announced ahead of time on DEBrief, so we suggest you also sign up for blog notifications.
If you can’t make it to this or any future office hours, don’t worry! Come back to the blog afterwards, as we post recaps and the presentation slides of all office hour sessions. Visit our Office Hours homepage for slideshows and recaps of past topics.
Virtual Office Hours are on the second Monday of every month from 1 – 2pm ET. Below is a list of upcoming dates and topics (subject to change). Be sure to add them to your calendars and register ahead of time.
Upcoming Office Hour Topics:
- July: No Virtual Office Hour
- August 8: International Collaboration
- September 12: Postdoc Research Fellowship
- October 17: How to Write a Great Proposal
- November 14: Opportunities for Research in Climate Change
- December 12: Upcoming Solicitations