About this event
On Thursday, October 10 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm Eastern time, NSF's Office of Emerging Frontiers and Multidisciplinary Activities (EFMA) will host a webinar to discuss the FY 2020 Research Experience and Mentoring (REM) program.
The REM program seeks to advance scientific progress in research and innovation while broadening participation of underrepresented groups in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
The REM program supports these goals through supplements to active Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (EFRI) research awards and active Engineering Research Center (ERC) awards, as described in the FY 2020 REM Dear Colleague Letter (DCL):
- Dear Colleague Letter: Opportunity for Active EFRI and ERC Awardees to Apply for Supplemental Funding through the Research Experience and Mentoring (REM) Program (NSF 19-085)
During the REM webinar, potential proposers to the program will learn more about the REM program and will be able to ask questions prior to completing their proposals.
For those unable to join the webinar live, the slides will be available upon request afterwards.
Join the webinar (UPDATED):
- Go to https://nsf2.webex.com/nsf2/onstage/g.php?MTID=e117a3dbcc8711ff7718d6799277b3677
- Meeting number (access code): 903 047 759
- Dial-in Number: 203-369-5026
- Participant passcode: REM
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com