About this event
The Antarctic Sciences (ANT) and Antarctic Infrastructure and Logistics (AIL) Sections of the OPP will be hosting this virtual Office Hours to:
- Share information regarding evolving plans for upcoming seasons
- Provide NSF and OPP updates
- Inform you of funding opportunities
- And engage with you in a question and answer session
These Office Hours sessions are designed to allow the USAP science community to ask questions, share concerns, and offer suggestions on how ANT/AIL can more effectively aid the recovery from the impacts of COVID-19 and to foster the growth, diversity, and resilience of the Antarctic science community.
Registration is required: https://nsf.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_GMhDF2HFReWV894AqQRxWw
To submit questions, you can:
- Send questions directly to ANT Science Assistant, Jennifer Rhemann, at email@example.com
- Submit questions via the Q&A function during the Office Hours.
All USAP participants – including current awardees, pending proposers, and future proposers – are welcome to attend.