About this event
On August 11, 2022 at 12:00PM EST, the Antarctic Sciences (ANT) Section of the Office of Polar Programs (OPP) will be hosting this virtual Office Hours to:
- Provide NSF and OPP updates
- Inform you of funding opportunities
- Engage with you in a question-and-answer session
These Office Hours sessions are designed to allow the USAP science community to ask questions, share concerns, and offer suggestions on how ANT/AIL can more effectively aid the recovery from the impacts of COVID-19. Additionally, the Offices Hours aim to foster the growth, diversity, and resilience of the Antarctic science community.
To submit questions, you can:
- Send questions directly to ANT Science Assistant, Jennifer Rhemann, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit questions via the Q&A function during the Office Hours
All USAP participants – including current awardees, pending proposers, and future proposers – are welcome to attend.
Registration is required. Register at https://nsf.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_VbEa1-ftQnK8xr_qkmyofA.