About this event
The second National Science Foundation Regional Grants Conference of fiscal year 2006 will be hosted by the University of Colorado at Boulder on March 13 - 14, 2006, with optional FastLane workshops on March 12th.
Key officials representing each NSF program directorate, administrative office, the NSF Office of the Inspector General and the Office of International Science and Engineering will participate in this two-day conference. The conference is considered a must, particularly for new faculty, researchers, educators, and administrators who want to gain key insight into a wide range of important and timely issues at NSF including: the state of current funding; the proposal and award process; and current and recently updated policies and procedures.
Topics Covered Include:
- Introduction to NSF;
- Primer on NSF's proposal preparation and merit review process;
- Award and administration;
- Conflict of interest policies;
- New programs and initiatives;
- Cross-disciplinary and special interest programs; and
- Breakout sessions by discipline.