About this event
Registration for this conference has reached capacity.
For additional information and to sign up for future conference notifications, visit the Grants Conference website.
Key officials representing each NSF program directorate, administrative office, Office of the General Counsel and Office of the Inspector General will participate in the two-day conference. The conference is designed for new faculty, researchers, educators and administrators who want to gain insight into a wide range of important and timely issues at NSF including: the state of current funding; the proposal and award process; and current and recently updated policies and procedures.
Topics will include:
- An introduction to NSF;
- NSF's proposal preparation and merit review process;
- Award management;
- Conflict of interest policies;
- New programs and initiatives;
- Cross-disciplinary and special interest programs; and
- Breakout sessions by discipline.