About the series
The conference will highlight the inner workings of NSF, explain the proposal preparation process, provide an overview of award management and compliance issues, and answer pressing questions from the HBCU community.
Senior NSF personnel, including program officers and managers, will present topics of importance to the HBCU research administration community. Topics will include:
- An Overview of NSF;
- The NSF Proposal & Preparation Process;
- Components of a Successful Proposal;
- Award Management & Compliance Issues; and
- FastLane & Grants.gov Updates.
THIS CONFERENCE WILL BE WEBCAST. TO REGISTER, GO TO:
- National Sponsored Programs Administrators Alliance (NSPAA) of Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs), Inc.