About this event
With its Major Research Instrumentation (MRI) program and Major Research Equipment and Facilities Construction (MREFC) projects, NSF supports infrastructure projects at the lower and higher ends of infrastructure scales across science and engineering research disciplines. The Mid-scale Research Infrastructure (Mid-scale RI) Big Idea (https://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/big_ideas/infrastructure.jsp) is intended to provide NSF with an agile, Foundation-wide process to fund experimental research capabilities in the mid-scale range between the MRI and MREFC thresholds.
On Wednesday, February 6th and Thursday, February 7th, NSF will host two WebEx webinars about the Mid-Scale RI funding opportunities. Each webinar will begin at 1:00 p.m. (EST) and have two parts: Mid-scale RI- 1 (1:00-2:15 p.m.) and Mid-scale RI-2 (2:15-3:30 p.m.).
Please spread the word to interested parties.
To access the webinar:
Event: Mid-Scale Research Infrastructure (MSRI) Solicitation Webinar 2
Date/Time: Thursday, February 7, 2019 from 1:00pm – 3:30pm Eastern Time
- URL: https://nsf2.webex.com/nsf2/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4e711f1a5503470e9f69a23a0cfe68e9
- Event number: 909 040 994
- Event Password: MSRi2019!
- For audio: USA/Canada dial Toll-free 1-888-810-8157 or Toll 1-517-308-9111 and enter passcode: 2257298 or connect to computer streaming audio at URL: http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1930443-1/AA3E23EBED14CD18EC829543DD37FF7D .
- Captions: View real-time captions at: www.fedrcc.us/ by clicking “Join Now” and entering event ID 3913947.
- Questions: Please submit questions via WebEx Q&A during the webinar.