About this event
PLANNING MEETING Sept. 10-11, 2012
Our next meeting at the UNC-Charlotte hosted by our colleagues will focus on our progress on the different exciting I/UCRC projects.
- Hilton at the University Place
- Special UNC-Charlotte rate of $109.95/night plus tax for the nights of Sept. 9 and Sept. 10, 2012, if booked by ***August 25, 2012***.
- Please mention "NSF I/UCRC meeting at UNC-Charlotte" for the rate
If you will attend the center symposium after the planning meeting, you should change to a downtown hotel as explained below for the nights of Sept. 11 and Sept. 12. We will help you with the transportation.
The site directors need to be present during the I/UCRC Planning Meeting for the Charlotte site. The planning meeting will take place on Sept. 10-11, 2012 at the same location.
The center symposium will take place Sept. 12-13, 2012, at the UNC-Charlotte Center City Building (320 East 9th Street, Charlotte, NC), in downtown Charlotte.
- We are able to negotiate a low rate of $129/night for the nights of Sept. 11 and Sept. 12 at the Holiday Inn Center City http://www.hicharlotte.com/index.cfm,
if booked by ***August 11, 2012***.
- Please mention the "NSF Symposium" for the rate.
- The Holiday Inn is within 5-8 minutes of walking distance to the meeting place. The hotel also provides a free shuttle to transfer guests to the meeting place (or anywhere else within 3 miles of the hotel).
We have also negotiated the same rate of $129/night for Sept. 11 and Sept. 12 at the Hampton Inn Charlotte-Uptown http://www.hamptoncharlotteuptown.com/ as a backup (the Holiday Inn should have ~50 rooms available, but just in case).
- Please also mention the "NSF Symposium" for the rate.
- The Hampton Inn is further away from the meeting place, but they also provide a free shuttle.
Look forward to welcoming you in Charlotte!