About the series
Join this informational webinar on Monday, November 14, at 12:00 PM Eastern to learn more about the NSF's Industry-University Cooperative Research Centers (IUCRC) program. The IUCRC program catalyzes breakthrough pre-competitive research by enabling close and sustained engagement between industry innovators, world-class academic teams, and government agencies.
IUCRCs help industry partners and government agencies connect directly and efficiently with university researchers to achieve three primary objectives:
- Conduct high-impact research to meet shared and critical industrial needs in companies of all sizes;
- Enhance U.S. global leadership in driving innovative technology development, and
- Identify, mentor and develop a diverse, highly skilled science and engineering workforce.
The program currently supports 80+ Centers with 110+ participating universities and 700+ research-intensive member organizations involved. Learn more at iucrc.nsf.gov
Join the Webinar
NSF program directors will share information and answer questions about the IUCRC program and proposals. The webinar will be recorded.
- Register in advance at https://nsf.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_0Pb33pmuTtqZ2nf2xIxznA
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Request reasonable accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.