About this event
Transdisciplinary Research In Principles Of Data Science (TRIPODS) aims to bring together the electrical engineering, mathematics, statistics, and theoretical computer science communities to develop the theoretical foundations of data science through integrated research and training activities. Phase I will support the development of small collaborative Institutes. Phase II (to be described in an anticipated future solicitation, subject to availability of funds) will support a smaller number of larger Institutes, selected from the Phase I Institutes via a second competitive proposal process. All TRIPODS Institutes must involve significant and integral participation by researchers representing at least three of the four aforementioned communities.This webinar will present an overview of the current TRIPODS funding opportunity. To join the webinar:
- Register in advance at URL: https://nsf2.webex.com/nsf2/onstage/g.php?MTID=e2dd199aa8953f3e0bdb68714c678f872
- Audio Options:
- USA/Canada dial Toll-free 1-888-603-8936 or Toll: 1-517-308-9335 and enter passcode: 4183168; or
- Connect to computer streaming audio at URL: http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1955415-1/A72F0FDD83BE2BEA1E34D4CF9F718790
- Captions: View real-time captions at: www.fedrcc.us/ by clicking “Join Now” and entering event ID # 3944785
- Questions: Submit questions via WebEx Q&A for response during the live webinar.
WebEx Event Password: Trip0ds!