About the series
The Division of Mathematical Sciences (DMS) is hosting virtual office hours to share information about NSF’s current operations and provide guidance to the mathematical sciences community. All members of the mathematics research community interested in the work of DMS are welcome to attend.
Events are planned at roughly monthly intervals, and the topics vary for each event. The event will be in the form of a webinar, starting with a brief presentation of a few selected current topics, with DMS program directors available to answer questions from the community.
Registration and Access to the Webinar
Participants should register (and may do so in advance) at the web page
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For help, contact Zoom Technical support at +1-833-966-6468 (+1-833-Zoom-Gov) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For real-time captioning, at the start of the event, please click on the link:
How to Submit Questions
Participants may submit questions in advance through the registration form or by sending e-mail to: DMS-VOH@nsf.gov. There will also be an opportunity to submit questions anonymously through the Zoom webinar Q&A feature.
Brief presentations on:
- Overview of DMS operations
- The DMS Computational Mathematics program
- The Smart Health and Biomedical Research in the Era of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Data Science (SCH) program
- The Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience (CRCNS) program
- The Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases (EEID) program
- The NSF-Simons Collaboration on a National Institute for Theory and Mathematics in Biology (NITMB) program
- “Tips for Reviewers”