About the series
The CSSI solicitation Cyberinfrastructure for Sustained Scientific Innovation (CSSI) (nsf22632) | NSF - National Science Foundation is now released with a submission deadline of December 16, 2022. This solicitation continues the CSSI program’s emphasis on integrated cyberinfrastructure services while also recognizing the importance of adaptation to the evolving research community needs as well as the continuing evolution of the computing landscape.
Among the changes reflected by the new solicitation are:
- The CI Professional Mentoring and/or Professional Development Plan section has been revised to further clarify the definition of a CI Professional and the activities that fall under this category. Also, the page limitation for the plan has been increased to 2 pages.
- The Program Synopsis and the Program Description sections have been updated to include clarifications about extensions of existing CSSI Elements and Frameworks projects.
- The Proposal Preparation and Submission Instructions section has been revised to clarify the expected content of the prior support section when the team has received past CSSI funding.
- The Programmatic Areas of Interest section has been revised to reflect the most recent programmatic priority areas for the collaborating NSF directorates and divisions with respect to the CSSI solicitation. PIs are strongly encouraged to contact program officer(s) from the list of Cognizant Program Officers in the division(s) that typically support the scientists and engineers who would make use of the proposed cyberinfrastructure, to gain insight into the priorities for the relevant areas of science and engineering to which their proposals may be responsive.
- The criteria for proposals to be returned without review have been clarified.
Register in advance for this webinar:
Or an H.323/SIP room system:
H.323: 126.96.36.199 (US West) or 188.8.131.52 (US East)
Meeting ID: 160 684 7897
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Participants will be able to join in a listen-only mode and interact through the Q&A function.
A webinar recording, transcript, and slide deck will be provided on this page after the event for those unable to attend the live webinar.