About this event
Dear CAVE3 Members:
I am writing to communicate the tentative agenda and schedule for the next Project-Review Meeting for NSF Center for Advanced Vehicle and Extreme Environment Electronics (CAVE-3).
The review-meeting will include in-depth presentations of the various project-areas and opportunities for in-depth discussion with the students and researchers. Your organization's membership in the CAVE consortium allows you access to all other center-research areas in addition to access to your projects.
The Meeting will be held in Auburn at Auburn University's Wiggins Hall on September 12-13, 2012. Please note that the main meeting days are Wednesday and Thursday. The format of the meeting is a full 2 days, ending late Thursday afternoon.
If you would like to stay at the Auburn University Conference Hotel, you can reserve your room by calling the AUHCC at 334-821-8200.
- The room rate for our meeting is $102 per night.
- Our room block covers the nights of Tuesday September 11, Wednesday September 12, and Thursday September 13.
- The deadline for room-block expiration is September 1, 2012. On that date, our room block can be released to the public if demand is high.
It is always crowded in Auburn during Fall Semester, so rooms may become harder to find after the block expires. As always, meals during the Review will be provided.
More in-depth discussions on specific projects are available by request in the afternoon on September 13. Please let me know if you would like one addressing a specific portion of our CAVE Center research. Also, let me know if you have any questions about the schedule or the Review in general. I will send out a final agenda and a list of poster and project presentations as the meeting gets closer.
- Directions for the CAVE3 Center are available at: http://cave.auburn.edu/visitcave.cgi
- Directions for the meeting location are available at: http://www.auhcc.com/
We look forward to seeing all of you again soon.