About the series
This is a bi-annual meeting of the industry advisory board and center members to assess ongoing research and set priorities for new research directions. Visitors interested in membership are welcome if they are willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Dear BSAC Industrial Members:
Please join us for the Berkeley Sensor & Actuator Center
Research Review and Industrial Advisory Board Meeting
Dates: WEDNESDAY September 15th -FRIDAY September 17th 2010
At the Certified Platinum Green David Brower Center (You'll like this place!)
In downtown Berkeley, on the edge of the UC Berkeley Campus
Register Early, as the hands-on Wireless Sensor Workshop will have limited attendance.
WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER:
· Member-only "OPEN WSN" WORKSHOP (PRIMARY SESSION):
First-ever, hands-on Wireless Sensor Network Teaching Lab (supplemental fee)
(limited availability: Session to be repeated Friday afternoon if necessary)
· NEW! BSAC Faculty Exhibition and Poster Session (prior to afternoon Thrust session)
· Joint BSAC-MEMS INDUSTRY GROUP Thrust/workshop on "Paths to Commercialization"
· Networking Mixer with BSAC and MEMS Industry Group (MIG)
THURSDAY 16 SEPTEMBER
· 120+ BSAC projects & Posters including more than 25 new projects
· Twelve Researcher Plenary Talks
· Invited Faculty Talk by Prof. Jan Rabaey, Director, Berkeley Wireless Research Center
· Awards Banquet at beautiful, newly renovated Shattuck Plaza Hotel
FRIDAY 17 SEPTEMBER
· Closed IAB member meeting(morning)
· Members-only "OPEN WSN" WORKSHOP (SECOND SESSION):
(afternoon-if at least ten register)
The hands-on Wireless Sensor Workshop & Teaching Lab
Please check the detailed agenda at
Please REGISTER by September 1*, and encourage your colleagues to attend with you if they can.
*The adjacent Hotel Shattuck Plaza may fill up quickly; and the hands-on OpenWSN workshop may be oversubscribed; you may want to register and book early.you at these events!