About this event
• Alliances for Broadening Participation: Graduate Education and the Professorate (AGEP)
• Alliances for Broadening Participation: Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) and LSAMP Bridge to the Doctorate (LSAMP-BD)
• Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology (CREST) and Historically Black Colleges and Universities Research Infrastructure in Science and Engineering (HBCU-RISE)
• Historically Black Colleges and Universities – Undergraduate Program (HBCU-UP)
• Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (TCUP)
As was done for for the previous COV interval (FY 2001 to 2003), the process combines a number of like-themed programs in the interest of (i) highlighting the breadth of programs and activities within HRD (minority-serving programs in this instance); and (ii) making more effective and efficient use of the COV panelists' collective time and expertise. A designated Chairperson (nominated from the EHR Advisory Committee) will oversee the actions of various subpanels consisting of 3 to 5 COV panelists assigned to each program. Accordingly, each subpanel will focus on the previous three years (FY 2004 to FY 2006) for their assigned program. All panelists will then participate in the articulation of their observations and recommendations to EHR via a combined formal report.